Tuesday 3 January 2012

Black Magic

This evening I emailed Nestle to find out why the new Black Magic only has six varieties of chocolates. This is a disappointment, I'm sure there were more when I was a girl. This will be especially embarrassing if it turns out that I've remembered a different manufacturers box of chocolates. I want the Turkish Delight back in particular.
I also had a text conversation with Lorna about turds.
Today is officially known as January the Turd because it's the day normal life resumed after the Christmas break. It certainly was a turdy day. However Lorna informed me about ghost turds, this was very interesting indeed as I have experienced the phenomenon but didn't know what it was called. Put simply, it's when you poop and it disappears round the u-bend of its' own accord, a ghost turd.
I understand this is an educational fact but rather unedifying. Well that's me all over.
I shall of course keep you posted re developments on the Black Magic front and discuss the efficacy of Molybdomancy.
We had Teriyaki chicken for tea, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment