Friday 13 January 2012

Gremlin

This weekend I'm going to make some marmalade from scratch so god help you if you live local because you'll be getting a jar. I am also going to cook veal chops with vodka dill cream sauce and some spaetzles. it's a gastronomic adventure
                                                                                                             
                                     
                                                                                                               

                                                 
                                                                   
I love vodka, I'm just about to make myself a Gremlin before I go to the pub, this is a rather fantastic drink that cures all known ills.







                       

No comments:

Post a Comment