Wednesday 18 January 2012

Harvesting the gap.

I went to an "Away Day" today to discuss, or be talked at rather, my job and the organisation I work for. It was completely pointless. One of the facilitators used the phrase "harvesting the gap" without smirking. I ask you. I hate the word facilitators and I hate it when the English language is mangled by knobheads in suits. There was a certain amount of self-importance. At least I got home at a decent hour which enabled me to complete some tasks. Unfortunately not the task involving the old fish tank which I keep putting off or cleaning the fridge.
The veal chops weren't great but the vodka and dill cream sauce was a triumph, as was the marmalade.
I am worried about defrosting the fridge because the sea-level will rise as the ice melts and I don't want to be responsible for wiping a small island off the face of the earth.


Marmalade.
Note the giant Freddo in the background.




It's Quorn mince night tomorrow on Day 4 (and final for this week) of healthy eating week. Nom nom not.


No comments:

Post a Comment